Our vendors have always been an important aspect of the Festival. They significantly add to the festive atmosphere and greatly enhance the experience of the attendees. We urge our attendees and performing artists to visit the Luthiers and inspect their hand-made instruments.
We invite you to participate in one of the premier classical guitar events:
- * Your business information will be listed in our Festival Program.
1,500 Programs are printed, and given to each attendee free of charge.
* Ad space in the Program is available to Vendors at a 15% discount.
- * We will list your business information on the "Participating Vendors" page on our Festival website, and on our Facebook page. Your information will remain on our website and Facebook page indefinately.
- * All attendees enter and exit the Festival through the Vendor Fair!
- * The Vendor Fair is in the same complex as all Festival events.
- * Vendors receive two (2) complementary tickets to the Opening Night concerts on Friday and one (1) ticket to the four daytime concerts on Saturday and Sunday (a $210 value).
- The cost for a booth is $240.
Space is limited! Contact the Festival Director now and reserve your booth.
click "Contact" above, to contact Russ De Angelo, Director
Participating 2017 Vendors: NATHANIEL RICH, Luthier PINK CHEEKS MUSIC SFFAA - Fine Arts and Antiques
1006 Pardee Street
Berkeley, CA 94710
Woodland Hills, California
14844 Elijo Way
Jamul, CA 91935
NATHANIEL RICH, Luthier
PINK CHEEKS MUSIC
SFFAA - Fine Arts and Antiques